Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just a quick note for anyone out there who checks my blog ... I can think of at least 3 people who know that I have a blog ... and they might check it ... Anyway moving on to business. (drumroll) My parents are going to be in town this next week and we are going to be having a little party. Anyone who would like to come by and say is welcome. It will be New's Years Eve starting at 7:30 or 8 ish. Sorry for the short notice. I have been trying to get invites out for over a week :)

Hope to see you there - LM

PS. Because my dad is immunosuppressed please don't come sick and leave the germs at home ;)

6 comments:

missy. said...

ooh, can i come to the party? :) i wish!

i'm so sorry to hear about your dad and i hope he is recovering well. send him my best wishes.

and i'm happy you've started a blog... write lots!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Its about time for an update. I am so excited to see your parents. Im hoping we dont get sick before then.

Shannon said...

I wish so bad that we could have gone. I landed myself in the hospital New Year's Eve with something going on. They're not sure yet if its rejection or some other type of infection. Should find out some results today. But I wish I could have gone. I just love your family. Give them my best.

Amanda said...

Um, thanks for the late notice, Lori! You posted this announcement late on purpose to avoid seeing me. I'm on to you!! Wishing you and yours all the best in the upcoming year. I love you. :)

Abby said...

Bet you didn't know that I look at your blog!

Abby said...

And is that Amanda Russell