Monday, January 7, 2008

And so It Begins ... Again

So Seminary began again for me today and I don't know what was going on. I was totally afraid that I would be late because I am all off schedule from my parents being down here for the last week(which was awesome and exhausting) and didn't think I would be awake but, I was fine. But dang! Those kids were all over the place. Talking out of turn, random comments, funky questions that didn't really deal with the lesson. And Hannah has such a great story. And the random text msg, me having to be the bad guy(which I don't usually mind but seemed tedious today) and just all around shenanigans. Send Help .. fast I might not make it through the week. And I had to hold them late... Hey man - a deal's a deal! Maybe I should invite parents to come and hang out with us. So that's all. I bet that tomorrow will be better ... maybe.

What is up with teenagers?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Lori...remember the days? Kharma is a butt kicker isn't it.:)

Abby said...

this is what I remember about seminary...taco bell breakfast burritos from Bro Clement, that one kid eating carrots in Bro Russell's class, and sleeping!
There were no cell phones! That's just ridiculous!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I didnt even know you were teaching seminary!!! Thats totally crazy! Man what a reality shock.

Amanda said...

Well, it's too bad you don't have a brown noser in your class like me, who was always turned off by those obnoxious individuals in the class. :) Sending good thoughts your way!!!

The Dilsaver Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa Wilstead said...

I think this is when you earn your wings in heaven...or have major birth control issues - one or the other