Tuesday, September 16, 2008

See .... I do things ....


Usually I feel like most of what I do isn't really blog worthy. Nobody cares about my short drive to work or where I went to lunch or what my hair looks like or whether or not I was compliant with the dress code at work and how my sink at home has dishes in it that probably won't get done tonight ... I certainly don't want to write about those things, except when I have a really awesome hair day. But I actually have some hobbies and one thing that I like to do when I have the time, and the material, and the stars align just right is to make baby things. Nothing big, just fluffy little tidbits that are tokens of my love. So .... My friend, whom we shall call T had cute little twin boys a few months back and I actually finished some of the things that I set out to do. Que milagro indeed. T sent me a picture of her little boys and their lovies/burpees/thingies and I thought that I should show the world that I do more than wake up, teach seminary, work, eat, work, go home, eat, sleep, start over and if it's the weekend there is probably (hopefully) some laundry action in there. So here is the proof that sometimes I get some sewing done.

12 comments:

Sabrina said...

You are such a good seamstress! I love knowing what is going on in your life (including the really good hair days :o)) You are such a talented person! We Love You Tons! You and Justin need to come over for dinner soon!

teasha said...

What cute twins!! They must have some cute parents :-) Thanks again Lori, those snugglies saved me, and keep saving me every day!!!
You Are The Best!

Candice Lynn said...

Bravo you, Martha Stewart! I don't have fun kid stories or pictures to post either (guess how many students didn't do their homework? No one interested? Okay...) so just start posting whatever. Go us!

Willow said...

Lori, I can't tell you how many times I have noticed and loved T's lovie/burpee/thingies. Until this post, I didn't know they were Moncur origionals. They look awesome.

Oh, and yes... you do have some really great hair days. ;)

missy. said...

somebody's birthday is coming up this week... happy birthday lori!!! hope you have a fantastic day!

Dawnelle Anderson said...

Guess you will have start posting more. I want to see updates and stuff

beautifuldey said...

Very cute. Glad to have found your blog...you definately need a little more action around here! Keep up with the posting!

Spencer and Aly Larsen said...

Hey! Looks like you are pretty talented. Hope all is well for you and Justin in California!

Amber said...

LORI ANDERPANTS! I found you thru Lexy's blog! Ryan and i laughed when we found you! Check out our blog www.ramorris.blogspot.com
So fun to read up on you! Seems life is going well.....

Clarissa said...

I think you're GREAT!! And by the way congrat's on the pink theme.

Melissa said...

You should really update this more. I want to be able to keep up with everything that is happening in your life. I need someone else to blog-stalk! Just kidding, I just want to know what you are doing with you being pregnant and all that jazz. Miss you!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

K, yeah honestly, you need to update, with you being all prego with child.